Ukulele Singing Course: sing and accompany yourself on the ukulele
Uke´n Be Happy is the motto of our fantastic Ukulele Singing Course!
Our exciting workshop will help you get to grips with the basics of this fun and versatile instrument as you gain the confidence to play chords and simple tunes.The Ukulele classes are taught in groups in a fun and supportive environment and are designed to improve your understanding of music theory in an hands-on experience.
This course will get you playing music and help you to set up some good habits for practicing and accompany yourself while singing.
The focus is on modern styles of music (eg folk, pop, singer/songwriter, rock, blues, jazz, country, reggae..).
Conductor: Lidia Campanale
After the course, you will be able to:
- Learn the uke basics – how to hold and strum a ukulele
- Tuning a ukulele
- Correct finger placement
- Basic ukulele chords and how to change between them
- Strumming Patterns
- Fingerpicking Patterns
- How to apply these techniques and start learning songs
Please note, you will need to bring your own ukulele.
– Try Out Session: € 45,- inkl. 20% MWSt.
– Courseprice: € 120,- inkl. 20% MWSt. (incl. Try Out Session)
Minimum number of participants 10 people.
Winter semester dates:
– Sat, October 19th 4:00 pm- 5:30 pm (Try out session)
– Sat, November 23rd 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
– Sat, November 30th 4:00 pm- 5:30 pm
Place: Musikgymnasium or Klaviergallerie