V.O.I.C.E – Pop Choir
V.O.I.C.E – Pop Choir
You already have choir and singing experience and are looking for a group of like-minded people who are just as interested in really good “vocal pop” as you are? The whole thing on an advanced level and with a lot of possibilities to let off steam in singing – from big concerts with professional light & sound technology, to flash mobs up to singing weeks & ensemble projects… And not to forget – besides all the good music the community should not miss out either?
Then our “V.O.I.C.E – Pop Choir” is perfect for you!
The V.O.I.C.E – Pop Choir is our biggest choir with currently about 70 singers who are working on their vocal pop arts at an advanced level. Groove and fun are definitely very important here – although a certain amount of personal commitment is also required.
Auditions / Dates
The registration is available here: Registration
NEW: If you want to send us a video instead, read the instructions about the process here and choose the option “V.O.I.C.E Pop Choir – Send-In Audition from Home”. The audio file, which you are supposed to sing to, can be found on our Soundcloud.
As soon as we’ve listened to your recording, we’ll confirm your spot in the choir per E-Mail.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
Direction: Mag. Karin Wagner
Rehearsals: Mon, 19:00-20:45 hrs
Location: Musikgymasium Wien, Neustiftgasse 95-99, 1070 Vienna
Places available: approx. 4x soprano; 4x alto; 8x tenor; 8x bass
What we offer you:
- Versatile Pop & Jazz-Repertoire – self-made songs & arrangements, some cooperations with well-respected bands and artists
- Constitutive work with a consistent group
- Production of music videos
- Professional sound and video recording
- Concerts with professional staging, sound- and light engineering
- Performances and visits of national and international festivals
- Reduced prices for our workshops
- Community & platform for vocal Pop& Jazz in every possible way
Prerequisites for attending:
- Experience as a singer – it does not matter whether you’ve been in a choir, an ensemble, a band or have sung solo
- Willingness to study the songs yourself at home (with an online learning file) – about 30 minutes per week
- Motivation to advance as a singer
- Commitment to attend more than 80 percent of rehearsals
- Team spirit & sense of community