- Assistant position starting in March 2020 (occasional rehearsal leadership – depending on mutual agreement)
- Leadership of an own Pop and/or Jazz choir starting with the winter semester of 2020/21
- Experience in the area of conducting choirs (including popular music)
- Openness for new concepts and styles – “Choir out of the box”
- Team spirit and an ability to cooperate (the work you do transcends the established group structures)
- Openness for rhythmical work (Body percussion etc.)
- Independence concerning organizational matters (group leadership, rehearsal planning, etc.)
- Leadership qualities and strong social competence when working with large groups
What V.O.I.C.E offers you:
- A long-term position with a high growth potential
- A highly professional team (Karin Wagner, Lidia Campanale, Tim “Slizzer”)
- A look into “Vocal Painting” and working together with a team educated in the concept of “The Intelligent Choir – Pop & Jazz Vocal Leadership”
- Professional organization through V.O.I.C.E: organizational background work, homepage, PR, marketing, sound equipment and lighting, etc.
- No matter what: quality comes before quantity!
- Creative possibilities: music video projects, flashmobs, new performance concepts, trying out new musical styles, own arrangements, etc.
- Diverse possibilites for concerts and international projects
- A personal, warm and respectful atmosphere
Pay: based on mutual agreement and qualification (work contract)
Application deadline: 23rd of February 2020 at the latest
Topic: Application conductor position
- Musical CV
- Motivational letter: Your position and vision concerning the topic “Choir” – Why is V.O.I.C.E in particular interesting for you?